What Is Certified Pre-Owned?
Certified Pre-Owned Coolers Grand Rapids MI
Weidenfeller Refrigeration is so confident in our equipment and workmanship that we’ll offer a full 90-day warranty on all equipment purchased within our service area. Our technicians work hard to refurbish each unit and strive to provide the highest quality of pre-owned equipment.
If you have any problems with your equipment, we’ll work hard to fix the issue quickly, as long as it’s within the scope of the warranty. You can provide proof of install (if necessary) and fill out our Warranty Service Request Form.
Scope of Warranty:
- Warranty covers defects of parts and function of the equipment.
- Adjustments according to use, and misuse, are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty begins the day the item is delivered.
- Reconditioned equipment has a 90-day parts and labor warranty unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
- Improperly wired outlets providing electrical to units will not be covered under any warranty.
Proof of Install:
- In case of a warranty claim, the purchaser must provide proof of Professional and Certified Installation of the equipment. Documentation from an authorized service agency proving that your machine was installed professionally is required. This could include a service bill with technician notes and the unit’s serial number.
- If the equipment you purchased requires specific electrical wiring (such as single-phase, 230 volt or 3-phase electric connections), it is required of you to have it professionally installed by an authorized service technician before Weidenfeller Refrigeration can honor your warranty. If your equipment meets any of these conditions and you do not have it professionally installed prior to using it, your warranty will be void.
- If your equipment requires warranty service and professional installation, you must provide Weidenfeller Refrigeration proof of professional installation prior to the warranty service being performed.
- All warranties serviced by other professionals will need to be approved prior to any work being done. Any work done without authorization or approval of Weidenfeller Refrigeration will not be covered or reimbursed.
- Weidenfeller Refrigeration will repair or replace (with equivalent) size, style, and usage of any unit needing warranty work.
- If your equipment does not meet the conditions above, you do not need it professionally installed to get warranty service.
Warranty Service Request Form:
A Warranty Service Request Form is required to be filled out by you with your credit card information. This form authorizes Weidenfeller Refrigeration to charge your card in the event we have to provide service that is not covered under the warranty.
A Weidenfeller Refrigeration Customer Service Representative is the only one authorized to schedule a warranty service. If you opt to schedule your own service, Weidenfeller Refrigeration will not be responsible for the repairs or costs associated.
To expedite Warranty Service, have your Proof of Installation and your completed Warranty Service Request Form ready to be returned to Weidenfeller Refrigeration via email or certified postal mail services. Emails can be sent to email@example.com!
Rick provides personal service and timely repairs. I use a lot of refrigeration in my business and trust Rick to maintain it. He is fair and values the relationship side of the business as well. I have also purchased numerous freezers from him that have saved me thousands over buying new.
The Freezer Depot provided me a top of the line Master Bilt freezer in great condition at an amazing price. I saved thousands of dollars! Best of all, I was given excellent service and support. I’ll never buy a new freezer again!
Rick has been a great resource for me in figuring out the changing refrigeration needs of my small business. He always has a good selection of units, great service, and straight, honest answers. And he delivers!
We’ve worked with rick for years at UCOM and over that time he has been amazing. He is always prompt when we have issues and does great work. We highly recommend him and the Freezer Depot.
Thank you for your great service. We struggled with our freezer not working correctly until you came and figured out we had a couple of issues that needed corrected with the unit. The unit is working fine now. Thank you.
Rick and Tammy, we are so glad to hear that you like our pork! You are more than welcome to give us an order and we will have it ready whenever you can make it down. It was great meeting you both and the freezer runs great! We just love it and I know the customers like being able to pick out what they want, helps with compulsive buying too! LOL. It looks so nice full of pork! Blessings to you both as well and we hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. 🙂
Buying through the internet is often a tentative experience at best but with Rick and The Freezer Depot it was pure pleasure. Initially, I was shopping for a two door freezer and two door cooler but then decided on getting three door units. Rick was informative with the answers to my questions and made recommendations when asked. He made my purchase extremely comfortable and easy. The units I purchased needed to travel to Fairbanks, Alaska and Rick did an excellent job packing them to ensure their safe arrival. They are an excellent addition to our store and are helping to increase sales. You will be my first choice with future needs. Thank You, Rick.
Just wanted to say thanks for coming out to Ann Arbor to take care of the problem with our freezer. I took your invoice to the other company who had misdiagnosed it, and they gave a full refund of the charge for that day. (I’m still out their other fees for the Kelvinator that we traded in to you, but oh well.) In the future we will call a refrigeration tech in our area as you suggested, not heating/cooling. Thanks for the help and if you need any testimonials for your website we can provide one 🙂
I just received a new Migali Mega Top prep table / cooler from The Freezer Depot. I saved over 20% off of the traditional brand names and like this unit better than the (2) named brand units I currently have in my kitchen. This new unit is awesome!
We purchased a used freezer from The Freezer Depot and was very happy with it. We did run into a few problems with it which Rick came out and addressed in a timely manner. After a couple of times Rick chose to replace it with a upgrade he had at his facility at no cost to us. We really appreciated the service and commitment from Rick to stand behind his product and resolve any open issues, thanks again.
Primary Communities Served